Tuesday 8 September 2015

Day Seven!!! If I can eat 500 calories, then I can eat 100 more!? Right?

Woopsie...I wrote this last night but forgot to publish! I do apologise...ENJOY!

Today I have been mostly thinking about cheese and Milkybar chocolate...not together though...just to clarify, that would be wrong and insane! 

Not too much to report today. Back to work after the weekend. I said good bye to my little bears who were busy playing in their nappies this morning. I love it when their chubby thighs hang out. If only I could love mine! PAH!...

So yes, work was busy today, just how I like it. It is nice to get ones brain working every now and then I find. I was organised enough to bring snacks of two oranges and one apple along with me (TIT) and some detox tea bags (DOUBLE TIT), so along with my supplements and shake I was set up for the day (TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT)...and that is it really. I'm afraid it was just a normal day at the office. I didn't feel too miserable as my colleagues sat eating their sandwiches. I did struggle somewhat when my boss started to tell me about a lovely pastry she consumed on the weekend which had goats cheese, pesto and sun dried tomatoes on it...Oh good lord. Lets just move on swiftly...

This is a picture of an actual Tit...alas, for me, I don't look this good! 


At lunch time I went for a nice brisk walk up into Ilfracombe Town to get some exercise, its a nice steep hill so I got my heart rate going. I was almost tempted to buy a bag of yoghurt raisins and eat them in a dark alleyway but decided it probably wasn't worth the guilt. And all that sugar after a week without it could have put me on par with the drunkards I could hear shouting down the high street...only lord knows how it might have affected me!


I purrrr chased a nice card and gift for the hubster, not out of sheer spontaneous kindness unfortunately, it is indeed our anniversary tomorrow! :) 5 years! Woop woop! Then I dashed back to the office to resume my daily tasks. All in all, a good working day. Another day, another dollar. What a difference a day makes. A good day to you madam. 

My energy levels have been good today. I do feel alive and kicking. BOOM BOOM...POW POW!!! I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD...Or Queen!? What??? 

Now in the tub I am thinking about how lovely my fresh Spicy Dahl soup is going to taste for dinner and how in fact that will only amount to 500 calories! SAAAYYYYYY WHAAAATTT!!! Yip yip! That means I have 100 calories to play with, what oh what shall I eat??? Only time will tell and I will of course keep you enthralled as I am sure it will it until I post again...

So on that note...I bid you all a very calm and tasty GOOD NIGHT! 

Peace and love. x




No comments:

Post a Comment